Ottawa to Hong Kong - $596 CAD roundtrip including taxes | new record!
United Airlines has just dropped the price of their Ottawa - Hong Kong (HKG) flights down to a ridiculous price of $596 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
September through November 2015
When to go?
October & November are two of the ideal months to visit Hong Kong. The average high is around 24C-28C.
September can be rainy.
How to find and book these flights
1. Start with a search on Google Flights, like this one...
Update @ 8:14 PM EST
- It looks like most date combinations have sold out.
2. Click on the departure date input box to bring up the calendar view
3. Scroll around the calendar view, looking for cheap date combinations. You can adjust the trip length near the bottom left.
4. Click on the dates until you get to the 'Book With United' button. This will take you to the United Airlines website for booking. The price will be in $CAD.
screenshot from the United Airlines website:
Where to stay?
Have a look on AirBNB. They're currently showing over 1000 listings for under $70 CAD per night in Hong Kong.
For live discussion of these deals, or to get some amazing travel advice (about anywhere) from your 6,400 fellow passengers in Ottawa, join us in the
YOW Deals Facebook Group.
^^^ click the 'Join Group' button when you arrive.
Hit Like if you like this deal! Click Share to show your friends on Facebook.
People That Liked This Page Also Liked:
|You may also want to check out pages that were tagged with:|
Be The First To Know About The Next Amazing Deal!Head to the YOW Deals Alerts Page where you can choose to be notified by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, or RSS Feed the moment an amazing travel deal from Ottawa is found.
Setting up alerts allows you to be one of the first to see a new deal, before it sells out.
And don't worry, alerts are only sent when it's truly an amazing deal.